Monday, November 5, 2012

Never Enough to Do!

Life as a teacher, mom, wife, etc. is very busy.  This is nothing new to most of you as we live in a society where we all seem to keep adding more to our busy lives.  So, it should be no surprise that I have recently added one more thing to do to my list.

I have become a fan of the site Teachers Pay Teachers.  I can browse for hours on end and find excellent resources for my classroom.  As I have been browsing I had the thought,"Why not publish some of my own materials to sell on the site?"  So yes, one more thing to do.  I now have a store on Teachers Pay Teachers.

My first two items took quite a bit of time to get set up.  I am a perfectionist and wanted everything just right before publishing.  It also took me awhile to wade through all the copyright information and make sure I was following all the rules.

Take a look at my store, http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Karan-Stone-9266.  You will love my freebie, Numbers to 1,000: Using the hundreds Chart.  My other item is a great tool to help you get a reading tutoring program set up with volunteers.  I hope that both will be helpful to many of you.  If you download my items please review them on Teachers Pay Teachers.  I'd love your feedback!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I have nominated you for Liebster Award! Go to my blog to check it out.

    ReplyDelete